Associate Software Engineer
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering Team to resolve technical issues including:
- Deploying and updating software applications and drivers on PC’s and printers
- Updating and maintaining manufacturing databases using Access and SQL as needed
- Assist designing and supporting other manufacturing applications as needed
- Troubleshooting software and hardware issues between production units under test and windows based PC’s.
- Troubleshooting production failures to board level in a timely manner to ensure quality directives and manufacturing schedules are met.
- Determining root causes of non-conformances on Production Failures.
- Identifying and fixing issues real time as they occur.
- Technical lead on the manufacturing floor.
- Working with Quality and Procurement groups to address failure trends.
- Build, test, and validate new products prior to their release to full production
- Reporting picking errors to Inventory Manager
- Minimum of an Associate degree, Bachelor preferred. Computer Science or Electronic discipline preferred.
- 0-3 years SW experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Experience troubleshooting a variety of computer and computer related issues including but not limited to troubleshooting electronic devices to board level.
- Offering technical support to Production floor.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Windows working environment
- Familiarity with Access/SQL databases
- Familiarity with Visual Basic and C++ would be a plus.
- Effective and positive communication skills.
- Solid independent and collaborative work ethic.
- Multi-tasking capabilities, able to handle large volumes of issues.
- Responsible, dependable and punctual
- Professional attitude and dress.
- Setting up/maintain computers, peripherals and networks
- Install hardware and software systems
- Maintain and repair equipment including but not limited to production fixtures and manufacturing failures
Please send all employment inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.