Sales Account Manager
JADAK is looking for a Sales Account Manager. In this role you will be responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned market. This includes the development and implementation of a Sales / Business Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the assigned market.
- Responsible for the sale of JADAK’s products and services to target markets, mainly medical device manufacturers.
- Meet with customers to give effective presentations of JADAK’s capabilities and to uncover opportunities with the customer.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models and processes.
- Utilize various teams to achieve goals and customer satisfaction:
- Work with application engineer(s) to determine requirements
- Need to have the ability to carry on a business conversation with business managers and decision makers.
- Work with a program manager to ensure schedules and requirements are met
- Work with the sales team to ensure deliveries are met
- Develop annual business plan(s) in conjunction with Sales Manager. Business plan will detail activities that will focus the Sales Associate on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on targeted decision makers, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems, the effects of the problems, and the JADAK solutions to their problems.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing customer relationships and referrals.
- Responsible for identifying and building effective key influencer relationships within target accounts to maximize revenue.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for evaluating, pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects’ business problems.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of Microsoft CRM to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to customers, prospects and company employees.
Relationships and Roles:
Internal / External Cooperation
- Maintain contact with all customers in the assigned area to ensure high levels of Customer Satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet JADAK’s core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in the healthcare or IT industry.
- Experience with engineering / product development processes within large, complex organizations.
- Experience with Solution Based Selling principles.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements, specifically within the top 200 medical device manufacturer companies.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
Salary and Range:
- Depends on experience.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com