Help create auto ID solutions for the world’s largest health care companies. You would work in a small cross functional team developing embedded code, providing Bar code and machine vision solutions for laboratory medical equipment. Hardware knowledge and strong debug capabilities are essential. Projects range from small programs of less than one month to large multi-year programs.
Duties and responsibilities
Participate as an active member of the cross functional team to plan and schedule programs.
Effectively report status, concerns and make recommendations in team meetings.
Lead software design and code reviews
Contribute as a software developer on multiple simultaneous programs.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills and experience with embedded applications.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to document techniques and algorithms for implementation by others.
- Software debugging skills, with working knowledge of hardware. Can use tools like oscilloscopes, logic and protocol analyzers.
- Work well in fast paced environment
- Proven ability to interface with customers and lead technical solutions to complex User requirements
Additional Preferred Skills
- Background working with sensors
- Experience in communication protocols (Bluetooth, Ethernet, Serial, USB)
- Image processing or manipulation
- Embedded platform design