HS-2 Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
A unique Bluetooth Barcode Scanner:
The flexpoint HS-2M healthcare barcode scanner is ideally suited for Wireless Bluetooth operation in medical and other applications. Combining high-end performance and quality with an ergonomic and compact size, the flexpoint HS-2M from JADAK provides aggressive scanning performance on linear (1D) and matrix (2D) barcodes, including Databar / RSS / GS1 and other popular healthcare barcodes. The HS-2M is a member of a family of flexpoint scanners that includes the HS-1M corded version, as well as RFID and MRI compatible versions.
- Sealed Housing (IP54)
- Ergonomic shape – The shape of the HS-2M provides an alternative to standard gun-shaped scanners. The HS-2M shape makes the HS-2M easy to use and carry, and keeps the HS-2M out of the way when not in use.
- Flexible mounting options – With a small footprint and mounting design features, the HS-2M charging base can be mounted to a wall, desktop, gooseneck stand, monitor… anything
- Presentation Mode – Most bluetooth barcode scanners can’t scan barcodes while the scanner is in the charging base, or is difficult to go from base to hand scanning modes. The HS-2M Charging base allows for presentation mode scanning and is easy to transition from base mode scanning to hand scanning modes.
- Medical Grade Housing – The housing of the HS-2 is compatible with medical cleansers and disinfectants
- MRI Compatible (optional) – The HS-2M is available in MRI compatible versions that allow the HS-2M to be used within a MRI room.
JADAK provides a full suite of support and services for the HS-2M including cost effective ways to adapt the HS-2M to meet your specific needs. Just ask us!