HS-2MRI Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
The flexpoint HS-2MRI is designed for the MagneticResonance Imaging (MRI) environment. The HS-2MRI is a Bluetooth barcode scanner capable of reading linear (1D) and matrix (2D) barcodes. The HS-2MRI’s unique features include:
- Sealed Housing (IP54)
- Ergonomic shape – The shape of the HS-2MRI provides an alternative to standard gun-shaped scanners. The HS-2MRI shape makes the HS-2MRI easy to use and carry, and keeps the HS-2MRI out of the way when not in use.
- Flexible mounting options – With a small footprint and mounting design features, the HS-2M charging base can be mounted to a wall, desktop, gooseneck stand, monitor… anything
- Presentation Mode – Most bluetooth barcode scanners can’t scan barcodes while the scanner is in the charging base, or is difficult to go from base to hand scanning modes. The HS-2MRI Charging base allows for presentation mode scanning and is easy to transition from base mode scanning to hand scanning modes.
- Medical Grade Housing – The housing of the HS-2MRI is compatible with medical cleansers and disinfectants
- The HS-2MRI is a member of a family of flexpoint scanners that includes non-MRI and RFID versions.
JADAK provides a full suite of support and services for the HS-2MRI including cost effective ways to adapt the HS-2MRI to meet your specific needs. Just ask us!