SC-6L Fixed Mount Machine Vision Camera
JADAK’s SC-6L is a fixed mount smart camera designed for integration into devices that require stand-alone or embedded image analysis functions. All machine vision functions are performed on the SC-6L, eliminating the need for an external PC or frame grabber.
• Multi-functional — The SC-6L also provides barcode scanning, reading linear, stacked linear (PDF417) and 2D/Matrix barcodes. With omni-directional scanning, the SC-6L can read barcodes in any orientation, easing alignment concerns.
• Flexibility — Use different optical configurations of lens and lens focuses. Using an M12 mounting configuration, the SC-6L can be used with a wide range of lenses for a variety of applications.
• Omni-directional Scanning/Decoding — True 360 degree scanning and decoding, eliminates user training issues and enables the use of efficient Matrix bar codes.
• No Moving Parts — Solid-state electronics means that there are no moving parts to break, come out of alignment, or wear.
• LED Based Illumination — Safe illumination source doesn’t require safety or warning labels to be placed on the outside of customer’s product. Integrated lighting eliminates the need for external lighting.
• Small Form Factor — Makes mounting and integration easy.