ThingMagic Nano (UHF) RAIN RFID
ThingMagic’s Nano delivers the smallest form factor for a Mercury Series embedded UHF RAIN® RFID module with very low power consumption. It’s ideal for battery operated, low cost, small form-factor portable readers.
Nano’s wide RF output range is important for the read/write requirements for RFID-enabled printers and tag commissioning stations. It features a surface mount package designed for the efficiency of SMT manufacturing, driving down the total cost for embedding RFID in volume applications, including handheld devices, consumables authentication, device configuration and access control.
Features of the Nano RFID reader module include:
- Small size: 22 mm L x 26 mm W x 3.0 mm H (0.866 in L x 1.024 in W x 0.118 in H)
- Support for the EPCglobal Gen2 (ISO 18000-6C) protocol
- Support for a single monostatic RF antenna through board-edge connection
- Separate read and write levels, command adjustable from 0 dBm to +27 dBm in 0.01 dB steps
- 41 board-edge connections providing access to DC power, communication and GPIO signals
- UART; 3.3V logic levels; 9.6 to 921.6 kbps
- North America, EU, India, China, Korea, Australia, and Japan regions are supported with a single SKU
- Operating temperature range of -40°C to +70°C
- Tag read rate of up to 200 tags/second
- Maximum tag read distance of over 10 feet (3 m) with 6 dBiL antenna (33 dBm EIRP)