RFID Access Control
Skyetek is now JADAK… bringing you more RFID solutions and technology expertise than ever before!
The sophisticated capabilities of SkyeTek’s RFID readers make them an ideal solution to manage access control across any type of facility, including office buildings, warehouses, hospitals, airports, border crossings, military bases, hotels, college campuses, recreational facilities and entertainment venues. RFID can also be embedded to control access to assets, such as computers and other equipment that may have multiple users with differing permissions.
SkyeTek’s embedded RFID solution for access control can be used at office buildings, warehouses, hospitals, hotels, college campuses, recreation and entertainment venues, military bases and border crossings to:
- Complete the security loop for assets — integrate data captured at access points with back-end systems for real-time alerts and management reporting
- Improve safety — control access to high-risk areas and hazardous materials
- Audit access history — easily track and review who, what, when and where
- Reduce administrative costs — lowering staff at access points
- Centralize management — controlling and managing all access points in a single platform
RFID as a Feature
SkyeTek technology provides insight and control over access to facilities, computer systems, medical cabinets and much more by embedding RFID as a feature in access control devices such as:
- Handheld readers
- Cell phones
- Personal computers