Skyetek is now JADAK… bringing you more RFID solutions and technology expertise than ever before!
The M10 is no longer recommended for new designs. Please view its replacement, the SkyeModule Nova.
The SkyeModule™ M10 UHF module leads the embedded module industry in price-performance. Fully FCC certified, the M10’s compact size, with up to a 42% smaller footprint than other 1 watt embedded readers, provides unprecedented price-performance. The M10 optimizes performance through power control (10 – 30 dBm), noise reduction technology, and power management – essential for embedded applications.
Like all SkyeTek SkyeModules, the M10 provides superior total cost of ownership advantages compared to other embedded reader modules. The SkyeAPI, a single library that abstracts, simplifies, and automates tag and protocol-specific functions from the host system, enables easy integration of RFID system components. Licensing of SkyeTek’s ReaderWare and ReaderDNA refence designs allow customers to manufacture RFID reader modules at cost. SkyeTek’s Advanced Universal Reader Architecture (AURA) supports upgrading modules in the field to grow with the evolution and cost savings in tag and reader technologies, providing long-term investment protection.
- Meets strict regulatory requirements
- Superior embeddability for fast integration and time-to-market
- Variety of tag vendor choices to comply with Wal-Mart, DoD, ATA
- Low power consumption
- Cost-effective and highly scalable
- Common software interface with the SkyeModule M9 UHF reader for maximum design and solution flexibility
- UHF Band, 860-960 MHz
- Small footprint
- Extensive tag compatibility and optimization with Tagnostic® and TagIQ™
- Minimal power consumption for maximum read range
- Configurable output power
- Simple firmware upgrades; field upgradable
- Variety of host interfaces: UART (TTL), USB, SPI & I2C
- Simple and intuitive API