Skyetek is now JADAK… bringing you more RFID solutions and technology expertise than ever before!
The M7 is no longer recommended for new designs. Please view its replacement, the SkyeModule Nova.
The SkyeModule M7, is the world’s smallest, globally compliant UHF module for embedded RFID. Its one-of-a-kind combination of high performance, security, and cost/space/power efficiency makes it the industry’s price per performance leader.
The M7 is a cost-down but feature rich version of the M9 UHF module designed for lower power applications such as handhelds, printers, and products and is perfect for mobile RFID and inventory management use cases.
SkyeTek’s Firmware, the brains behind all SkyeTek readers, eases integration and provides customers with a significant cost-performance advantage. SkyeModules deliver robust RFID reader functionality, unmatched in the industry, including Tagnostic support for a broad range of RFID tags and TagIQ to maximize performance for each individual tag type.
- Meets strict regulatory requirements for worldwide operation
- Superior embeddability for fast integration and time-to-market
- Support for the most tags with the most features
- Low power consumption
- Cost-effective and highly scalable
- Common hardware and software interface with other SkyeModule readers for maximum design and solution flexibility
- Read Range up to 1.5 meters
- Embedded RFID Module for OEM RFID
- Smallest Footprint – smaller than a matchbook
- 862-955 MHz
- Extensive tag compatibility and optimization with Tagnostic® and TagIQ™
- Minimal power consumption for maximum read range
- Configurable output power
- Simple firmware upgrades
- Variety of host interfaces: TTL, USB, I2C, SPI
- Simple and intuitive API