Skyetek is now JADAK… bringing you more RFID solutions and technology expertise than ever before!
The M9 is no longer recommended for new designs. Please view its replacement, the SkyeModule Nova..
The SkyeModule M9 is a small, embedded UHF RFID reader module for OEMs. Manufacturers add RFID as a feature to a broad range of products with this high performance, secure, power-efficient solution. Supporting every EPC Gen2 tag this module addresses item-level inventory and asset tracking applications at an unprecedented price.
The M9 offers customers investment protection through a flexible, forward-compatible platform that will support future tag protocols, security features, and customized enhancements.
SkyeTek’s Firmware, the brains behind all SkyeTek readers, eases integration and provides customers with a significant cost-performance advantage. In addition, with AURA, SkyeModules deliver robust functionality, unmatched in the industry, including Tagnostic support for a broad range of tags and TagIQ to maximize performance for each individual tag type.
- Meets strict regulatory requirements for worldwide operation
- Superior embeddability for fast integration and time-to-market
- Variety of tag vendor choices to comply with Wal-Mart, DoD, ATA
- Low power consumption
- Cost-effective and highly scalable
- Common Blade technology: common hardware and software interface with the SkyeModule M2 HF reader for maximum design and solution flexibility
- Embedded RFID module for OEM RFID
- 862-955 MHz
- Tiny footprint – 49% smaller than a business card
- Extensive tag compatibility and optimization with Tagnostic® and TagIQ™
- Minimal power consumption for maximum read range
- Configurable output power
- Simple firmware upgrades
- Variety of host interfaces: TTL, USB, SPI & I2C
- Simple and intuitive API
- Secure memory support