- JADAK is started by three engineers who have a passion for developing custom barcode solutions to solve specific customer challenges
- JADAK manufactures its first product for an OEM customer: A barcode scanner for a medical device.
- JADAK obtains ISO 9001:2000 certification.
- JADAK releases its second product for an OEM customer: A backwards compatible barcode processing board to replace a customer’s end-of-life product.
- JADAK releases the FM-204 product line – a series of compact fixed mount 2D barcode scanners.
- JADAK is the first to design and implement embedded machine vision products into clinical analyzers and other medical equipment
- JADAK implements full scale ERP / MRP / CRM operations package.
- JADAK builds a new facility to support increasing staff and growing demand for manufacturing services.
- JADAK releases the FM-2350 product line – a series of right-angle fixed mount 2D barcode scanners.
- Furthering our commitment to the medical industry, JADAK releases the Flexpoint™ HS-1, a medical-grade barcode scanner, the industry’s first barcode scanner specifically designed for healthcare professionals from the ground up
- JADAK releases the RFID-1, a board level HF RFID engine designed for integration into OEM devices.
- JADAK opens an office in the Netherlands.
- JADAK releases the Flexpoint™ HS-2, a Bluetooth version of the HS-1 medical grade barcode scanner.
- JADAK releases the SC-6 Fixed Mount Smart Camera. In addition to reading 1D and 2D barcodes, the SC-6 is designed to perform machine vision and image analysis functions.
- JADAK releases the FM-5 Fixed mount barcode scanner. The FM-5 reads 1D and 2D barcodes and is capable of capturing color images. The FM-5V is designed to perform machine vision and image analysis functions.
- To further enhance manufacturing capabilities and our growing staff, JADAK announces building expansion plans to triple the square footage.
- JADAK announces a partnership with Zortag to provide anti-counterfeiting solutions, allowing authentication of products anytime, anywhere
- JADAK is acquired by Novanta (NASDAQ: NOVT).
- JADAK adds a 40,000 square-foot expansion to its headquarters in North Syracuse, NY.
- JADAK releases Clarity, JADAK’s simple yet powerful machine vision software package.
- JADAK joins forces with Novanta sister company General Scanning Printer Technologies. JADAK now offers a full-line of thermal printers and class-leading chart recorder solutions to global OEM manufacturing customers.
- JADAK opens an office in Suzhou, China to serve existing and prospective customers in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Further expanding JADAK’s engineering capabilities, JADAK acquires SkyeTek, a Denver, CO based provider of embedded and standalone HF RFID solutions for OEM suppliers.
- JADAK joins forces with Novanta sister company Photo Research. Photo Research (PRI), a leader in world-class color and light measurement solutions, relocates its production, service, calibration and customer service operations to Syracuse, NY. JADAK now expands its offerings to include products that measure luminance and color, including spectrometers.
- JADAK acquires ThingMagic (formerly a Division of Trimble). ThingMagic, based in Woburn, Massachusetts, provides Ultra High Frequency (UHF) RFID Reader Modules and Finished RFID Solutions to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) for a wide range of applications, including in the medical, retail, logistics, and airline industries.
- JADAK releases IZAR, a powerful 4-Port UHF RFID finished reader.
- JADAK acquires ISG Cameras in Rochester, NY to further expand machine vision engineering capabilities and technologies
- JADAK releases ThingMagic Elara, one of the first Plug-and-Play RAIN® RFID Finished Readers on the Market
- JADAK releases ThingMagic EL6e, an all-in-one embedded RFID solution for short- to mid-range applications that require a quick path to integration
- JADAK releases the Allegro IVD 6MP Smart Camera, ideal for pre-analytical testing on a rack of vials
- JADAK releases the Allegro IVD 2MP Smart Camera, ideal for pre-analytical testing on a single vial
- JADAK launches new brand positioning and the tagline, Engineering More Possibilities, to highlight our engineer-to-engineer collaboration approach