Accounting Clerk (Part-time)
Responsible professional accounting clerk to help reconcile general ledger accounts, AP, AR, cash receipts, help prepare for year-end audit, and performs related work as required.
- Prepares journal entries and reconcile general ledger and subsidiary accounts.
- Enter vendor invoices and prepare check run.
- Help process customer invoices and apply cash receipts – All from within our new ERP system.
- Analyze and reconcile expenditures.
- Make cash journal entries and reconciles monthly bank statements.
- Help sales with customer credit and collections.
- Assists with the fiscal year-end and fixed asset accounting.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
Over 2+ years experience within an accounting department in a private company. Worked with a software system, and a big plus if it was IntuitiveMFG.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions, strength to lift and carry files weighing up to 10 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
Knowledge of: (at entry)
Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles;
Computer applications related to the work; Standard office practices and procedures;
Skill in: (at entry)
Reconciling accounts, records, reports and journals;
Reviewing and verifying accuracy of data;
Maintaining accounting records;
Making sound, independent judgments within established polices and procedures;
Organizing own work, setting priorities and meeting critical deadlines; and
Communication to interact effectively with co-workers, managers, subordinates and the general public sufficient to convey information and to receive work direction.
Please send all employment inquiries to email@example.com.