Business Development Manager
As a business development manager you will be responsible for the creation of a business development plan including marketing strategies, working in conjunction with the sales and marketing managers. Individual will create new contacts within target markets for purposes of developing new business. Keep abreast of market changes and standards within targeted vertical markets.
- Creation of plan for business development
- Work with marketing to creation application and market specific messaging
- Meet with potential customers to explore opportunities to work together
- Transition and Coordinate New Opportunities with sales
Relationships and Roles:
Internal / External Cooperation
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet JADAK’s core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments.
- 4-6 years of sales experience in the healthcare or IT industry.
- Experience with phone sales
- Experience developing strategic business plans
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements, specifically within the top 200 medical device manufacturer companies.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
Salary and Range:
- Depends on experience.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com