Sr Cost Accountant
JADAK has an opening for a Sr. Accountant and Financial Analyst position that will report directly to the Controller. JADAK is a supplier of custom OEM data collection products and engineering services, servicing key vertical OEM markets
This position is responsible for accounting work, including analyzing and verifying fiscal records and reports, preparing financial and statistical reports, providing information to management, help improve accounting practices and procedures, reconciling general ledger accounts, help prepare for audits and perform related work as required.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Assist Controller with monthly close
– Work with procurement team to help develop vendor reports that will establish pricing for future negotiations
– Manage costing and gross margin analysis from proposal stage through prototypes and final products. Make sure our final assembly costing is accurate and ties back to the original cost and pricing analysis
– Assist Controller in managing international subsidiaries
– Prepare inventory turns analysis and identify ways to increase turns
– Oversee the monthly commission process and reporting.
Desired Skills and Experience
Accounting degree with 7 + yrs experience with a manufacturing company.
Worked with an ERP software system, and a plus if it was IntuitiveMFG. Considered a plus if candidate has experience with an engineering to order manufacturing company. Must be very organized and be able to meet deadlines. Must have a good knowledge of GAAP and cost accounting. Must be comfortable extracting data and writing reports within our ERP system, and massaging data in Excel. Must be an advanced Excel user. Must have developed corporate management reporting system at a prior company.
Please send all employment inquiries to email@example.com.