Quality Auditor (Finished Goods)
The Finished Goods Quality Auditor role is a Quality Assurance role responsible for ensuring that items entering finished goods are conforming to all production processes. Also, once the item is accepted this person will ensure that the documentation and records are complete and filed appropriately. The intent of this position is to ensure that Quality Assurance review is conducted on manufactured JADAK products in order to properly achieve conformance and delight customers.
- Execute Finished Goods audits prior to the release of completed work orders for shipment.
– Ensure the proper checks are occurring at the appropriate AQL sampling level.
– Escalate problems found during the FG audit to Management and the rest of the Quality organization.
- Assist and backup Production Quality Lead when necessary.
- Assist in training and coaching production personnel.
- Responsible for signing Certificate of Conformances.
- In the absence of the Production Quality Lead, makes decisions on parts quality on the floor (both raw materials and assembled units). If shipment is jeopardized, see Operations Manager.
- Provide assistance to other Quality team members when asked.
- Minimum 5 years in Manufacturing Environment (Final Assembly).
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor prefered.
- Six Sigma Green Belt preferred.
- A.A.S in technology preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to assertively promote continuous improvement with respect to products and processes.
- Basic understanding of computer skills including spreadsheets, manufacturing test applications, and quality analysis software.
- Must be able to function well in a team or group environment.
- Must be a self starter.
Please send all employment inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.