Human Resources Buisness Partner
JADAK is a fast paced and growing company looking for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join our team.
Summary: In this role the HRBP will be responsible for all human resources related activities including but not limited to communications, recruiting, employee relations, organizational development, and training. The HRBP will serve as a consultant and coach to management on human resources-related issues. The successful HRBP will proactively identify opportunities specific to the JADAK business and partner with the corporate team for companywide initiatives.
- Conduct weekly meetings with respective department leaders.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to frontline management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Proactively identify, manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Manage employee data through HRMS system.
- Assists international employees with HR matters as needed.
- Provides guidance and input on restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business unit and individual needs.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree with 8 to 10 years’ experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation, organizational development, recruiting, performance management, and federal and state employment laws.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com