Internal Sales Coordinator – Breda Netherlands
JADAK has an open Sales Coordinator position that will report directly to the Sales Director. Our targeted candidate’s goal will be to support the JADAK Europe Organization at Sales level. Direct contact with our existing and new customers is at daily task. JADAK is a solution provider of customized data collection products servicing key vertical OEM markets.
Primary Responsibilities and Requirements
- Work closely with the Sales team and monitor the team’s results utilizing our new CRM system Microsoft Dynamics and ERP System.
- Support the Sales group. This consists of sales order management within our ERP system and to make sure the manufacturing department is aware of critical customer required ship dates. Control all logistics for his/her Accounts in cooperation with the Office Manager and Sales Managers assigned to these accounts.
- Receiving (inbound) customer Sales inquiries and providing or supporting with quotations. Product/service information, support and pricing details in response to internal enquiries
- Support the external customers when the direct sales person is traveling or on vacation. Supporting the customer would consist of run rate business ship date questions and other customer support questions. All of the customer support questions would be added into Salesforce.com CRM system and relayed back to the direct sales person.
- Identifying Sales leads and co-coordinating them to Sales Representatives. (CRM)
- Help maintain the accuracy within the sales systems.
- Export the monthly/quarterly/yearly forecasts and review with the sales managers.
- Keep track of the outstanding proposals and their stages.
- Keep track of customer stock and phone them regularly for update and planning
- Enter and setup inventory items for each customer.
- Receiving, handling or coordinate customer complaints related to the sale of the organization’s products/services, including RMA’s.
- Sales Order entry, maintenance and reporting on a daily basis. Take ownership to convey the sales order information to both sales and manufacturing departments.
- Taking care of logistics of products shipments and receiving on programs, which will be going through the Breda office.
- Keep track of the customer pay performance and put customers on hold when necessary. Help as backup to the invoicing process. Help with the collections process and credit checks.
- Enter customers into the system and establish customer credit with Finance.
- Willing and able to travel on a need to be base.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a growing Sales focus.
- Attention to detail.
- Product/service knowledge
- CRM knowledge will be an advantage
- Inside Sales Experience (admin) (minimum 3-5 years)
- English language knowledge is required, French and/or German would be additionally preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff within all departments and keep a customer driven environment.
- Secondary conditions
Travel expenses paid