A Project Coordinator (PC) is a person with device engineering/manufacturing experience who understands the challenges associated with bringing products from development to production. This position will support the program manager’s by handling internal activities.
- Initiate and track engineering change orders
- Create draft Bill of Materials from other existing or marked up Bill of Materials
- Take out new parts and numbers in Intuitive
- Order and Follow up on material orders and risk buys
- Monitor pending orders
- Support customer inquires
- Help keep vault project data and information up to date
- Track/file documents to and from customers
- Prototype build coordination (customer and qual test units)
- Material tracking / ordering / coordination
- Creation / upkeep of Quality documentation
- Quote requests and followp with procurement
- Support scheduling and customer meetings
- Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes
- Help create and maintain Wiki pages
- Ensure proper vault storage of program artifacts
- 3 to 5 years of engineering or manufacturing experience
- High attention to detail and organized.
- Excellent oral and written communication.