COMING SOON: ThingMagic® Elara
NOTE: As of 3/19/2019 this product has officially launched. Click here to visit the official product page.
Plug-and-Play RAIN® UHF RFID Finished Reader
ThingMagic Elara is a plug-and-play USB reader which enables easy addition of RFID into mid- and short-range applications. Based on the industry-proven ThingMagic Nano module, the Elara adds interface and operability features that allow engineers to minimize design efforts and quickly implement RFID in any application that requires mid- or shortrange read distance. The Elara supports autonomous workflows permitting rapid creation of solutions without RFID expertise nor the use of SDKs and integration tools, and it’s among the first products in the market to support a new developer-friendly interface between applications and RAIN RFID readers, the RAIN Communication Interface.
- Built around proven ThingMagic technology
- SAM 4S architecture, 1 GB processor, 256K of flash memory, and integrated antenna with read range up to 2 meters
- Standard USB interface with keyboard emulation and bi-directional COM interface capability
- IP54 rated enclosure made of healthcare plastics
- Support for EPC global Gen 2V2 Protocol (ISO 18000-63)
- Pre-loaded Autonomous Workflows simplify integration, and enable software-free operation
- RAIN Communication Interface supports RAIN RFID technology standards
- Medical Equipment for Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industries
- Access gates in parking garages, ski lift gates, and events
- Tag commissioning stations