Configuring Mifare Tags in Skyeware V4 Documentation Category
This page contains documentation, downloads, firmware, and support
materials for this product or topic.
Choose a different product/topic
The Mifare 1k/4k Tag Configuration panel lets you configure the keys used for the tag within SkyeWare and configure the access control for the tag.
To configure the tag:
- (Optional) Enter a new tag alias.
- Type a name to associate with the tag into the Alias field.
- Click on the “Change” button to assign the alias to the tag. SkyeWare then uses the name whenever it displays information about the tag.
- Click “Read”. This reads the configuration and stores the keys in the cache to be used elsewhere in SkyeWare.
- (Optional) Enter key values in the Authentication Keys table.
- (Optional) Select access privileges from the pull-down menus in the Sector Trailer Access area.
- (Optional) Select access privileges from the pull-down menus in the Data Block Access area.
- Click “Write” to change the key on the tag (if permitted). This also caches the keys in SkyeWare so you don’t have to re-enter the key each time you use the tag.
Note that keys are stored according to the currently configured access privileges. For example, if data Block 0 in Sector 1 requires Key B to write to the block, then Key B for Sector 1 is cached for writing to this block.
For more information, go to the main Tag Configuration help page.
← Return to Documentation Search