Using Secure Memory In Skyeware V4 Documentation Category
This page contains documentation, downloads, firmware, and support
materials for this product or topic.
Choose a different product/topic
The Secure Memory demonstration lets you read and write memory to the tag securely using encryption and hashing. This demonstration requires a compatible tag. To enable secure memory:
- Select a Cipher and HMAC algorithm from the pull-down menus.
- Enter a value in the Key field.
- Click on the “Initialize” button. This sets up the tag to use the security algorithms and keys you just selected.
- (Optional) Click “Read” to read memory contents.
- (Optional) Change memory contents directly:
- Typing new memory values into the Bin, Hex, or String fields. (Consult the tag manufacturer’s tag specifications to determine which blocks are editable.)
- Click “Write” to write the new values to the tag.
- (Optional) Save tag memory to a file:
- Click “Save” to open a file manager window.
- Select or create a file to which the encrypted tag memory will be saved. You can reload the file contents into tag memory using the “Load” button.
- (Optional) Load memory from a previously saved file:
- Click “Load” to open a file manager window.
- Select a file. You may load and save memory to a file using the “Load” and “Save” buttons.
← Return to Documentation Search