How to Add Lightbox Lead Form to a Link
Example – Click this to watch webinar
- Add your link as you normally would.
- Click the “Text” tab on the top right of your editor, you’ll see something like this:
<a href="http://www.google.com">Click this to watch webinar</a>
You want to add this new class to it like this:
<a href="http://www.google.com" class="turnOnLeadForm">Click this to watch webinar</a>
3. Copy the red portion exactly into your link.
4. Save your page.
- Fixing 404 (Page not found) Errors
- How to Add Lightbox Lead Form to a Link
- How to Add Magnifying Glass / Zoom Functionality to Pages
- How to Change the Product (Sidebar) Menu
- How to download the conversion (lead) forms from the database
- How to Edit the Resources Pages
- How to Restart the Server
- How to SEO Optimize Product Pages
- How to Write New Posts / Pages for High SEO Rank
- NEW How to Reorder Products
- SEO Plugin Bug Fix – How to Edit Titles, Desc Tags (Related Items Issue)
- Skyetek – How to Update a Download File and Create Redirects