Can You Spot the Differences?… Machine Vision Can
JADAK is the #1 supplier of embedded machine vision solutions to the healthcare market, providing hardware and software to companies just like yours. Machine vision uses image processing to inspect for visible characteristics, such as color match, barcode decoding, object count, object presence or absence, object features verification, object size measurement, liquid level, and pattern match. Algorithms enable the computer to analyze results and then record findings. Because machine vision can inspect for numerous characteristics quickly and accurately, your devices and projects benefit from increased automation, consistency, throughput, and efficiency.
Contact Tom Schultz, V.P. of Strategic Accounts, to learn how machine vision can benefit you and to arrange for a FREE JADAK Machine Vision workshop!
Our interactive lunch-and-learn will help your team:
- Better understand machine vision
- Learn how machine vision can improve your devices’ efficiency and throughput
- Discuss and solve your unique pain points
- Understand how machine vision reduces errors and lowers costs
- See how machine vision has solved other medical OEMs’ problems
- Enjoy a catered lunch