Novanta, our parent company, is a leading global supplier of core technology solutions that give advanced industrial and medical OEMs a competitive advantage.
- Cambridge Technology designs, develops and manufactures innovative beam steering solutions, including polygon and galvanometer optical scanning components, 2-axis and 3-axis scan heads, scanning subsystems, high power scanning heads and controlling hardware and software.
- Celera Motion solves complex engineering challenges in a global market by advancing the science of motion control through its dynamic core of product brands – MicroE encoders and Applimotion motors and actuators.
- NDS is a global leader in designing and manufacturing medical visualization, video processing and wireless imaging solutions for today’s minimally invasive surgical and endoscopy procedures.
- Synrad‘s comprehensive line of pulsed and continuous wave CO2 lasers enable OEMs to deliver on the most advanced technology applications, including PCB marking, 3D printing, high speed coding, and electronic film cutting.
- Westwind is the world leader in air bearing technology, applying “frictionless” capability to industries that require precise motion or high speed rotation, delivering consistent and contamination free performance over long periods.