FM-100 Fixed Mount Barcode Scanner Series
The FM-100 Fixed Mount Barcode Scanner Series is JADAK’s stand alone fixed-mount solution capable of reading any 1D barcode, designed for original equipment manufacturers (OEM) who are building for healthcare, manufacturing, and other mission critical data collection applications. The FM-100 series fixed mount scanners are capable of reading poorly printed, low contrast, and damaged barcodes.
The FM-100 Fixed Mount Series can be customized for your unique and demanding application. There are two commonly utilized enhanced variants in the FM series that ensure maximum productivity:
- The FM-106 model (Linear Imaging Fixed Mount Imager) is configured with a linear imager able to scan up to 50 barcodes/second all with a range of 17 inches (43.18 cm). (Scan angle: 53.3°.)
- The FM-109 (Linear Laser Fixed Mount Scanner) laser configuration extends the FM series to higher scanning capacities of 104 +/- 12 scans/second (bi-directional) with a range of up to 24 inches (60.96 cm). (Scan angle: 47° and 35°.)
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) devices
Features and Benefits
- Reads damaged, poorly printed, and low contrast barcodes
- Compact, Durable, and Lightweight form factor
- Easy programming and configuration accelerators development time
- RS232 and USB interfaces
- Reads all standard 1D barcodes
The JADAK Difference
With decades of medical and industrial engineering expertise, JADAK is a market leader and primary supplier of custom machine vision, RFID, barcode, printing, and color and light measurement products and services for original equipment manufacturers. Our team of advanced-degree engineers become an extension of your team, gain a deep understanding of your application, then, develop and implement a solution that’s a precise fit. All supported by full lifecycle management of your product.
VIDEO: JADAK HS-1RS Secure Access Handheld RFID and Barcode Scanner for Healthcare Demonstration
The latest in the series and the only healthcare-ready handheld scanner on the market today to combine both 1D/2D barcode and high frequency (HF) and low frequency (LF) RFID reading capabilities in a single, ergonomic, compact design.
ARTICLE: Decode Windowing with ImageView
This article illustrates decode windowing with JADAK’s ImageView (version 2.62) software tool, and abstracted firmware commands.
ARTICLE: Scenario Windowing with ImageView
This article illustrates scenario windowing with JADAK’s ImageView (version 2.62) software tool, and abstracted firmware commands.
An introduction to the HS-1R RFID and barcode scanner for healthcare
As part of a medical system, the HS-1R can help reduce medical errors, increase workflow, and improve patient satisfaction.