Flexpoint HS-2M Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
Bluetooth/Wireless 1D/2D Barcode Reader
Flexpoint HS-2M healthcare barcode scanner is ideally suited for Wireless/ Bluetooth operation in medical and other applications. Combining high-end performance and quality with an ergonomic and compact size, the Flexpoint HS-2M provides aggressive scanning performance on linear (1D) and matrix (2D) barcodes, including Databar / RSS / GS1 and other popular healthcare barcodes. The HS-2M is a member of a family of Flexpoint scanners that includes the HS-1 corded version, as well as RFID and MRI compatible versions.
- Sealed Housing (IP54)
- Ergonomic shape – The shape of the HS-2 provides an alternative to standard gun-shaped scanners, making it easy to use and carry
- Flexible mounting options – With a small footprint and mounting design features, the HS-2 charging base can be mounted to a wall, desktop, gooseneck stand, monitor, or just about anything
- Presentation Mode – Most bluetooth barcode scanners can’t scan barcodes while the scanner is in the charging base, or it’s difficult to go from base to hand scanning modes. The HS-2 Charging base allows for presentation mode scanning and is easy to transition from base mode scanning to hand scanning modes
- Medical Grade Housing – The housing of the HS-2 is compatible with medical cleansers and disinfectants
- MRI Compatible (optional) – The HS-2 is available in MRI compatible versions that allow the HS-2M to be used within an MRI room
JADAK provides a full suite of support and services for the Flexpoint HS-2M, including cost effective ways to adapt the HS-2M to meet your specific needs. Just ask us!