Clarity™ 3.0 Machine Vision Software
JADAK’s Clarity™ 3.0 Machine Vision Software is the elegant solution for versatile rapid development and deployment of JADAK’s smart camera products that are intended for inspection automation applications in the Healthcare, Manufacturing, Shipping, Packaging and other operations reliant on high-frequency visual inspections.
An intuitively designed graphical user interface (GUI) requires little to no prior knowledge in developing machine vision processes, and once programming is completed, then instructions are quickly uploaded to JADAK machine vision devices which in turn capture and process high-quality images unburdening the task from the central host saving valuable space and time.
Clarity™ 3.0 can tackle ever more complex applications as well, with the assistance of JADAK’s team of specialized engineers, smart camera solutions can be tailored to address innovative new applications.
Diverse in its capabilities, Clarity™ 3.0 offers 12 standard plug-in functions:
- Pattern Match
- Image Process
- Color Detection
- Enhanced Liquid Level Detection
- Cap Classification
- Bar Code Decoding on trays or racks
- Color Calibration
Features and Benefits
- Windows PC compatible
- Simple Intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- 12 Standard Plug-in Functions Pre-loaded
- Designed for users to create and implement Machine Vision Solutions having little to no prior knowledge
- Compatible with a wide variety of high-quality Machine Vision devices offered by JADAK
- Color Inspections: test tube, biological sample, or product color
- Label Inspections: label accuracy, logo detection, anti-counterfeiting detection of labels
- Rapid Counting: items such as pills or parts on a production line
- Barcode Reading for Validation
- Completion Inspection: detecting missing parts on finished products, such as test tube caps
- Size Measurement Inspection
- Custom Application Designs
The JADAK Difference
With decades of medical and industrial engineering expertise, JADAK is a market leader and primary supplier of custom machine vision, RFID, barcode, printing, and color and light measurement products and services for original equipment manufacturers. Our team of advanced-degree engineers become an extension of your team, gain a deep understanding of your application, then, develop and implement a solution that’s a precise fit. All supported by full lifecycle management of your product.
WEBINAR: Improving speed and efficiency in your medical system using machine vision
In today’s fast paced, data-driven healthcare ecosystem, the need for increased throughput and reduced potential for errors is critical. When implemented, machine vision technology can significantly improve the overall performance of a medical system.
WEBINAR: How machine vision and RFID are improving in-vitro diagnostic testing
Learn about current challenges in IVD testing and how machine vision and RFID can address those issues
WEBINAR: In-vitro diagnostics: validating and measuring centrifuged blood samples
This webinar will focus on validating and measuring blood samples that have gone through a centrifuged process to achieve accurate test results.