Medley Software Development Kit
The Medley Software Development Kit (SDK) is an industry-proven, broad functionality SDK and driver designed for JADAK cameras supporting the USB3 Vision protocol. Diverse in its capabilities, Medley SDK controls all functions of JADAK Machine Vision Cameras with low CPU overhead and memory requirements, facilitating rapid development of smart cameras intended for In-Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) analytics, Metrology, Microscopy, Advanced Manufacturing, and other operations reliant on high-frequency visual inspections.
- Graphical User Interface with viewer and full camera control
- 32/64 bit multi-core platform support
- GenICam and SFNC compliant
- Viewer with zoom and scroll of live video and full screen mode
- Full control over the camera settings
- Instantaneous access to individual pixel values and image data arrays
- Real-time timestamp retrieval
- Simultaneous multiple camera support
- High-speed color interpolation of Bayer video
- Multi-color overlays of text and graphics for live video
- Rotation and flipping of live view
- Multiple palettes of pseudo-color display for thermal and monochrome imaging
- Integration and averaging of video frames in real-time
- Image capture in RAW, JPEG, TIFF, DPX, FITS and BMP formats
- Video capture into AVI files with selectable compression
- Histogram and image statistics in real-time
- Programmable lookup tables and color matrix
- Real-time background correction
- Hot pixel correction
- 1D and 2D barcode decoding
- Lens distortion correction
- Sample code for various API usage models with tool set
Medley Compatibility and Environments
The Medley SDK includes extensive support for a variety of industry standard programming interfaces and methodologies, making JADAK Machine Vision solutions quick and easy for application developers to deploy.
- Microsoft Visual Studio C, C++, C#
- Ubuntu Linux API (Nvidia Jetson coming soon)
- Visual Basic, VB.net
- MathWorks® MATLAB – direct connect without the need for their Image Acquisition Toolbox
- National Instruments™ LabVIEW – direct connect without the need for their Vision Acquisition Software (NI-IMAQ)
- Micro-Manager – ImageJ
- Adobe Flash®
- GE FANUC
- WinCC Flexible
- InduSoft Studio
The JADAK Difference
With decades of medical and industrial engineering expertise, JADAK is a market leader and primary supplier of custom machine vision, RFID, barcode, printing, and color and light measurement products and services for original equipment manufacturers. Our team of advanced-degree engineers become an extension of your team, gain a deep understanding of your application, then, develop and implement a solution that’s a precise fit. All supported by full lifecycle management of your product.
Download the Medley Software Development Kit (SDK) below.
ARTICLE: Custom Deep Learning Enables Automated Pre-sorting in In-Vitro Diagnostic Testing
Deep Learning (DL), a subset of ML, offers powerful features to enhance accuracy for image classification during the critical pre-sort phase in IVD systems, solutions which can combine with classic CV approaches to overcome and future-proof against many of the traditional CV challenges that have held back sample testing throughput.
ARTICLE: Decode Windowing with ImageView
This article illustrates decode windowing with JADAK’s ImageView (version 2.62) software tool, and abstracted firmware commands.
ARTICLE: Scenario Windowing with ImageView
This article illustrates scenario windowing with JADAK’s ImageView (version 2.62) software tool, and abstracted firmware commands.
Medical Machine Vision: Reducing Total Cost Of Ownership Through Engineering Performance Optimization
Reputable vendors can bring decades of experience delivering customized solutions that can meet strict medical machine vision requirements and lower TCO.