SC-6 Fixed Mount Machine Vision Camera Series
The SC-6 Fixed Mount Machine Vision Camera Series is JADAK’s stand-alone/embedded smart camera solution, capable of image analysis and CLSI barcode scanning, designed for in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) applications that require test tube tracking and analysis.
Highly flexible, the SC-6 solution can be customized to fit unique application requirements such as shifting color range to black and white, optional interfaces and specific designs to order.
This series offers 5 megapixel full color cameras with the M12 mounting configuration designed to fit a wide array of lenses and lens focus adapters for customized client requirements. Equipped with omni-directional scanning and decoding, which allows for scanning barcodes in multiple orientations and angles, the SC-6 series is capable of reading the most popular 1D/2D barcodes and converting paper documents to digital images (8 bit). Additionally, a monochrome imager customization for black and white requirement is available.
Interfacing with the SC-6 offers several options including USB, Ethernet, RS-232, and includes general-purpose input/output (GPIO) onboard capability allowing for maximum flexibility with OEM designers.
The SC-6 Series is compatible with JADAK’s Clarity™ 3.0 Machine Vision Software, the easiest way to develop machine vision applications with little or no machine vision experience.
- SC-6L Fixed Mount Machine Vision Camera: customized enhanced lighting variant of the SC-6 for machine vision applications with increased lighting requirements. 5MP, USB/Ethernet for demanding applications.
- SC-6V Fixed Mount Machine Vision Camera: designed for use in devices that require stand-alone/embedded machine vision functionality. All machine vision functions are performed on the SC-6V, eliminating the need for an external PC or frame grabber. 5MP, full color, USB/Ethernet, high performance.
Features and Benefits
- Omni-directional scanning decodes barcodes in multiple orientations and angles
- Standard M12 optical mount gives flexibility choosing focus lens
- Solid-state electronics means no moving parts for improved durability
- Small form factor makes mounting and integration easy
- LED-based illumination for added safety and reduced power consumption
- Monochrome or 8-bit color configuration available
- Interfaces: USB, Ethernet, RS-232, GPIO
- Compatible with JADAK’s Clarity™ 3.0 Machine Vision Software
- In-vitro diagnostics (IVD) applications and Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI) barcodes
- Image analysis
- High-illumination environments
- Medical devices, including clinical analyzers
The JADAK Difference
With decades of medical and industrial engineering expertise, JADAK is a market leader and primary supplier of custom machine vision, RFID, barcode, printing, and color and light measurement products and services for original equipment manufacturers. Our team of advanced-degree engineers become an extension of your team, gain a deep understanding of your application, then, develop and implement a solution that’s a precise fit. All supported by full lifecycle management of your product.
ARTICLE: Custom Deep Learning Enables Automated Pre-sorting in In-Vitro Diagnostic Testing
Deep Learning (DL), a subset of ML, offers powerful features to enhance accuracy for image classification during the critical pre-sort phase in IVD systems, solutions which can combine with classic CV approaches to overcome and future-proof against many of the traditional CV challenges that have held back sample testing throughput.
ARTICLE: Decode Windowing with ImageView
This article illustrates decode windowing with JADAK’s ImageView (version 2.62) software tool, and abstracted firmware commands.
ARTICLE: Scenario Windowing with ImageView
This article illustrates scenario windowing with JADAK’s ImageView (version 2.62) software tool, and abstracted firmware commands.
Medical Machine Vision: Reducing Total Cost Of Ownership Through Engineering Performance Optimization
Reputable vendors can bring decades of experience delivering customized solutions that can meet strict medical machine vision requirements and lower TCO.