SC-6 Fixed Mount Machine Vision Camera Series
The SC-6 Fixed Mount Machine Vision Camera Series is JADAK’s stand-alone/embedded smart camera solution, capable of image analysis and CLSI barcode scanning, designed for in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) applications that require test tube tracking and analysis.
Highly flexible, the SC-6 solution can be customized to fit unique application requirements such as shifting color range to black and white, optional interfaces and specific designs to order.
This series offers 5 megapixel full color cameras with the M12 mounting configuration designed to fit a wide array of lenses and lens focus adapters for customized client requirements. Equipped with omni-directional scanning and decoding, which allows for scanning barcodes in multiple orientations and angles, the SC-6 series is capable of reading the most popular 1D/2D barcodes and converting paper documents to digital images (8 bit). Additionally, a monochrome imager customization for black and white requirement is available.
Interfacing with the SC-6 offers several options including USB, Ethernet, RS-232, and includes general-purpose input/output (GPIO) onboard capability allowing for maximum flexibility with OEM designers.
The SC-6 Series is compatible with JADAK’s Clarity™ 3.0 Machine Vision Software, the easiest way to develop machine vision applications with little or no machine vision experience.
- SC-6L Fixed Mount Machine Vision Camera: customized enhanced lighting variant of the SC-6 for machine vision applications with increased lighting requirements. 5MP, USB/Ethernet for demanding applications.
- SC-6V Fixed Mount Machine Vision Camera: designed for use in devices that require stand-alone/embedded machine vision functionality. All machine vision functions are performed on the SC-6V, eliminating the need for an external PC or frame grabber. 5MP, full color, USB/Ethernet, high performance.
Features and Benefits
- Omni-directional scanning decodes barcodes in multiple orientations and angles
- Standard M12 optical mount gives flexibility choosing focus lens
- Solid-state electronics means no moving parts for improved durability
- Small form factor makes mounting and integration easy
- LED-based illumination for added safety and reduced power consumption
- Monochrome or 8-bit color configuration available
- Interfaces: USB, Ethernet, RS-232, GPIO
- Compatible with JADAK’s Clarity™ 3.0 Machine Vision Software
- In-vitro diagnostics (IVD) applications and Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI) barcodes
- Image analysis
- High-illumination environments
- Medical devices, including clinical analyzers
The JADAK Difference
With decades of medical and industrial engineering expertise, JADAK is a market leader and primary supplier of custom machine vision, RFID, barcode, printing, and color and light measurement products and services for original equipment manufacturers. Our team of advanced-degree engineers become an extension of your team, gain a deep understanding of your application, then, develop and implement a solution that’s a precise fit. All supported by full lifecycle management of your product.
ARTICLE: Decode Windowing with ImageView
This article illustrates decode windowing with JADAK’s ImageView (version 2.62) software tool, and abstracted firmware commands.
ARTICLE: Scenario Windowing with ImageView
This article illustrates scenario windowing with JADAK’s ImageView (version 2.62) software tool, and abstracted firmware commands.
Medical Machine Vision: Reducing Total Cost Of Ownership Through Engineering Performance Optimization
Reputable vendors can bring decades of experience delivering customized solutions that can meet strict medical machine vision requirements and lower TCO.
WEBINAR: Improving speed and efficiency in your medical system using machine vision
In today’s fast paced, data-driven healthcare ecosystem, the need for increased throughput and reduced potential for errors is critical. When implemented, machine vision technology can significantly improve the overall performance of a medical system.