Magnetic Stripe Reader Series
JADAK offers several magnetic stripe reader components optimized for original equipment manufacturers (OEM) designs and products for applications in time clocks, security access, or retail point-of-sale systems, and applications where low-power consumption and high-capacity card reading is required.
Designed for high performance, each card reader is sensitive enough to read high and low coercivity magnetic stripes between 300–4000 Oe.
- MSR-307D Magnetic Stripe Reader: a Triple Track card reader, capable of reading credit cards and drivers licenses (ISO 7811, AAMVA, and California standard) and is reliable up to 1 million swipes.
- MSR-21IR Magnetic Stripe Reader: an ISO 7811 manual insertion reader, that allows for programmable track data output, with optional dual heads to read both on insertion or withdraw.
- MSR-22IR Magnetic Stripe Reader: an ISO 7811 manual insertion reader, designed for gaming systems and access control points.
- MSR-23IR Magnetic Stripe Reader: an ISO 7811 manual insertion reader, water proof, with dual head design to read both on insertion and withdraw.
- MSR-100H Magnetic Stripe Reader: JADAK’s advanced hybrid ISO 7816, 7811, and AAMVA manual insertion reader, with built-in Security Access Module (SAM) socket, and IC Smart Card capability (optional Smart Card only reader).
The JADAK Difference
With decades of medical and industrial engineering expertise, JADAK is a market leader and primary supplier of custom machine vision, RFID, barcode, printing, and color and light measurement products and services for original equipment manufacturers. Our team of advanced-degree engineers become an extension of your team, gain a deep understanding of your application, then, develop and implement a solution that’s a precise fit. All supported by full lifecycle management of your product.