ThingMagic Nova (UHF)
The ThingMagic Nova is an ultra-small, power efficient, EPC Class 1 Gen 2 reader/writer module. A cutting edge ARM Cortex microcontroller and the latest RAIN UHF transceiver technology combined with the reader’s intelligent operating system make this a feature-rich module.
The ThingMagic Nova adheres to the PCI Express Mini half card form factor, a widely popular format, allowing the Nova to be used quickly and easily. Its small size allows this module to fit into almost any new or existing Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) design. ThingMagic Nova’s low power features, including software stand-by mode and sleep mode, wide-input voltage range, and highly efficient switching power design makes it well-suited for battery-powered and other power sensitive applications.
- Small Size: 30mm L x 25mm W x 5mm H
- Small Size, Low Power Consumption and PCI Express Interface for Mobile Applications
- Fast Integration and Time-to-Market
- Cost-Effective and Highly Scalable
- Tagnostic – Compatible with Most Tags
- Mobile Computing Applications, such as Tablets and Handhelds
- Fixed OEM Applications