ThingMagic Mercury6 Fixed Mount (UHF) RAIN RFID
Building on the ease of use, reliability and enterprise-grade performance we’re known for, ThingMagic’s high-performance Mercury6 (M6) UHF RAIN® RFID offers a low-profile form factor, rugged service operating capabilities, and the industry’s highest transmit power for a Power over Ethernet (PoE) capable reader. These features make the M6 well suited for enterprise, commercial and industrial environments where high performance in a wide range of operating conditions is required.
Key features include:
- Small form factor – Dimensions of 3.4 cm (Height) x 19.0 cm (Length) x 17.8 cm (Width) allow for the integration of enterprise-grade RFID into low profile portals, read stations, displays and a variety of other indoor and outdoor structures and environments.
- Environmental rating – The M6 has an IP52 rating, providing dust ingress protection and water resistance for industrial, outdoor and rugged service requirements.
- Transmit power – The M6 operates at +5 to +31.5 dBm in both AC and PoE powered options, delivering superior performance for a wide range of applications.
- Tag read performance – Configuration flexibility supports high sensitivity and high throughput operations. Superior receive sensitivity allows for a long read range (30 ft) and a RFID tag read rate of more than 750 tags/second using high-performance settings.
- Power over Ethernet – Power over Ethernet (PoE) support provides ease of installation and low total cost of ownership savings.
- Wi-Fi network connectivity – An integrated Wi-Fi network option provides low cost integration with existing enterprise Wi-Fi networks and Wi-Fi security standards. Note: The M6 WIFI version is not available to ship to Europe.
- Application Interface:
- Direct Communication: EPCglobal Low Level Reader Protocol (LLRP) v1.0.1
- On-Reader API: MercuryOS C API
- Host API: Java, C, .NET