ThingMagic Sargas Fixed Mount (UHF) RAIN RFID
The ThingMagic Sargas reader is a high-performance, 2-antenna-port, networked, RAIN® UHF reader in a low profile enclosure. Built around the ThingMagic Micro reader module, the device reads more than 750 tags per second at distances over 9 meters (30 feet) when configured with appropriate antennas. With an onboard processor, memory and removable flash storage, the reader has features designed for enterprise applications, and easy system integration.
The Sargas reader is certified to meet several multi-national regulatory standards, including the Americas (FCC / IC rules), Europe (ETSI rules), and India (TRAI). Please contact us if you need a reader for a region that is not covered by these standards.
- ThingMagic Mercury API
- Support for EPCglobal Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) with Anti-Collision and DRM
- 2 antenna ports with RP-SMA connections
- HDMI port for easy display integration
- Ethernet, micro SD and 2-USB (host & client) ports
- 1 GHz ARM 8 Cortex processor, 512 MByte memory, 4 GBytes Flash, custom applications may be loaded
- ThingMagic Reader Assistant software and applications development tools
- Support for full 860 to 960 MHz UHF RFID carrier frequency range to accommodate worldwide regulations
- Certified for operation in countries adopting FCC (US), ETSI (Europe), TRAI (India) regulatory specifications
- Tag Read Rate up to 750 tags/second with high settings
- Tag Read Distance > 9 m (30 feet) with appropriate antenna
- Operating temperature range -20 to +60º C with appropriate duty cycle
- Dimensions: 87 mm L x 80 mm W x 23.8 mm H (x3.4 in L x x3.15 in W x x0.94 in H)