SkyeModule™ M1 (HF)
The SkyeModule™ M1, a multi-protocol embedded HF 13.56 MHz RFID reader module for OEMs, provides a low-power, high-performance, and cost-effective option to embed RFID as a feature in a variety of products. With its on-board power regulator circuit, the M1 can operate from a low 1.8 to 5.0 volts. The native power management intelligence allows the current to be set as low as 60 μA (Sleep Mode), making the M1 ideal for use in battery operated devices. The SkyeModule M1 runs on SkyeOS, the brains behind all SkyeTek readers, easing integration and providing customers with a significant cost-performance advantage.
Based on the same Advanced Universal Reader Architecture (AURA) used by all SkyeTek RFID readers, the SkyeModule M1 offers customers investment protection through a flexible, forward-compatible platform that will support future tag protocols, security features, and customized enhancements.
- Multi-protocol 13.56 MHz RFID Reader / Writer
- Reads and writes to transponders based on ISO 15693 and ISO 18000-3 air interface protocols
- On-board antenna
- Standard 50 Ohm antenna output port to extend read range with an external antenna
- Four host-interface options: RS-232 or TTL/ serial, I2C, and SPI
- On-board power regulator circuit
- Operates from 1.8 to 5.0V; and as low as 60 μA (Sleep Mode)
- Eight programmable GPIO pins for the addition of peripheral devices
- Software-adjustable baud rates from 4800 to 57600 bits per second.