General Scanning XE-100 – 100mm Thermal Printer and Chart Recorder
The XE-100 modular thermal printer was designed to provide welcome relief to the electronic equipment designer who must work with shorter development schedules, smaller development budgets, and the imperative to reduce component costs.
With substantially reduced overall size and weight than our previous 100 mm models, the XE-100 can blend smoothly into virtually any instrument envelope. It is no longer necessary to spend time and money designing around limited printer specifications. The new XE-100 accepts a 100 foot paper roll (50mm diameter) with the same easy-load feature of our 50 mm printers. The XE-100 can be configured with either of two host interfaces: The serial interface communicates at speeds up to 921,600 bits per second. The USB interface is USB 2.0 compatible. It can print up to four simultaneous real-time wave forms along with background grid, text and graphics. A complete development kit including software, paper, cables, manuals and a PC interface board is available.
- Small, light, fully-modular construction
- Rugged design allows the XE-100 to operate in the most demanding medical or industrial applications
- Serial or USB 2.0 compatible host interfaces are available
- Prints up to four overlapping traces, each with annotation and proprietary waveform-smoothing
- Chart speed, 1 mm/hr to 50 mm/sec
- Quick, easy paper loading
- PC-Based XE-100 development kit available to accelerate design cycle