ThingMagic® EL6e UHF RAIN RFID Smart Module
Based on the industry-proven ThingMagic Nano module, the ThingMagic® EL6e UHF RAIN RFID Smart Module adds interface and operability features that allow engineers to minimize design efforts and quickly embed an RFID module in any application that requires mid- or short-range read distance. The EL6e supports autonomous workflows permitting rapid creation of solutions without RFID expertise nor the use of SDKs and integration tools, and it’s among the first products in the market to support a new developer-friendly interface between applications and RAIN RFID readers, the RAIN Communication Interface (RCI).
Features and Benefits
- Built on the powerful ThingMagic® Nano module
- Highly integrated UHF RFID reader with ARM based cortex-M4 architecture
- Expandable range with on-board mounted antenna
- Multiple interfaces available
- Latest RAIN Communication Interface (RCI) supports RAIN RFID technology standard
- Pre-loaded autonomous workflows to simplify and accelerate setup time
- Supports EPC Gen2V2 and ISO 18000-63 standard
Product Specific Applications
- Ideal for medical equipment intended for healthcare and pharmaceutical industries
- Access points such as parking garage access gates, ski lift gates
- Suitable for kit assembly and returns processing stations
The JADAK Difference
With decades of medical and industrial engineering expertise, JADAK is a market leader and primary supplier of custom machine vision, RFID, barcode, printing, and color and light measurement products and services for original equipment manufacturers. Our team of advanced-degree engineers become an extension of your team, gain a deep understanding of your application, then, develop and implement a solution that’s a precise fit. All supported by full lifecycle management of your product.
ARTICLE: ThingMagic Mercury Dynamic Q Values
RFID systems with large tag populations, signal collision is the factor in contributing to the read rate. ThingMagic readers have adapted the dynamic Q algorithm to overcome tag collisions.
ARTICLE: Understanding RAINstream
RAINstream by JADAK is an optional on-reader application that simplifies the integration of RFID data into existing enterprise or other data-driven systems.
ARTICLE: ThingMagic readers support ISO18000-6C standards
UHF modules and finish readers support the ISO18000-6C standard
ARTICLE: Keonn’s components used for supply chain tracking
A multinational car manufacturer has implemented RFID portals in its industrial facilities using Keonn’s readers and antennas, to enable real-time traceability for the entire supply chain.