ThingMagic® Universal Reader Assistant
The Universal Reader Assistant (URA) is JADAK’s cross-product demo tool which provides a robust and quick interaceface for ThingMagic® RFID readers. The URA, customizable with little programming knowledge, is built using the Mercury API and grants access to several adjustable functions for the RFID reader, including:
- Read/Write Options control read time, tag filtering, antenna detection and selection
- Performance Metrics displays number of unique tags, read rate, and tag responses
- Performance Tuning allows fine-tuning control of read power (in dBm), read rate, read distance, tag population size, and tag response rate
- Display Options control font-size, time-stamp format, and EPC format, with additional columns for customization
- Reader Diagnostics accesses reader information, firmware and hardware versions
- Data Extension controls tag stream over TCP port or posting to HTTP site
- Firmware Update controls reader updates through simple uploading
The JADAK Difference
With decades of medical and industrial engineering expertise, JADAK is a market leader and primary supplier of custom machine vision, RFID, barcode, printing, and color and light measurement products and services for original equipment manufacturers. Our team of advanced-degree engineers become an extension of your team, gain a deep understanding of your application, then, develop and implement a solution that’s a precise fit. All supported by full lifecycle management of your product.
Features and Benefits
- Small Size, Low Power Consumption and PCI Express Interface for Mobile Applications
- Fast Integration and Time-to-Market
- Cost-Effective and Highly Scalable
- Compatible with Most Tags
- Mobile Computing Applications (Tablets, Handhelds)
- Fixed OEM Applications
ARTICLE: Delivering fast, safe, and secure access to clinical applications and vital signs devices with Imprivata
Delivering fast, safe, and secure access to clinical applications and vital signs devices with Imprivata
VIDEO: JADAK HS-1RS Secure Access Handheld RFID and Barcode Scanner for Healthcare Demonstration
The latest in the series and the only healthcare-ready handheld scanner on the market today to combine both 1D/2D barcode and high frequency (HF) and low frequency (LF) RFID reading capabilities in a single, ergonomic, compact design.
ARTICLE: ThingMagic Mercury Dynamic Q Values
RFID systems with large tag populations, signal collision is the factor in contributing to the read rate. ThingMagic readers have adapted the dynamic Q algorithm to overcome tag collisions.
ARTICLE: Understanding RAINstream
RAINstream by JADAK is an optional on-reader application that simplifies the integration of RFID data into existing enterprise or other data-driven systems.