ThingMagic® Universal Reader Assistant
The Universal Reader Assistant (URA) is JADAK’s cross-product demo tool which provides a robust and quick interaceface for ThingMagic® RFID readers. The URA, customizable with little programming knowledge, is built using the Mercury API and grants access to several adjustable functions for the RFID reader, including:
- Read/Write Options control read time, tag filtering, antenna detection and selection
- Performance Metrics displays number of unique tags, read rate, and tag responses
- Performance Tuning allows fine-tuning control of read power (in dBm), read rate, read distance, tag population size, and tag response rate
- Display Options control font-size, time-stamp format, and EPC format, with additional columns for customization
- Reader Diagnostics accesses reader information, firmware and hardware versions
- Data Extension controls tag stream over TCP port or posting to HTTP site
- Firmware Update controls reader updates through simple uploading
The JADAK Difference
With decades of medical and industrial engineering expertise, JADAK is a market leader and primary supplier of custom machine vision, RFID, barcode, printing, and color and light measurement products and services for original equipment manufacturers. Our team of advanced-degree engineers become an extension of your team, gain a deep understanding of your application, then, develop and implement a solution that’s a precise fit. All supported by full lifecycle management of your product.
Features and Benefits
- Small Size, Low Power Consumption and PCI Express Interface for Mobile Applications
- Fast Integration and Time-to-Market
- Cost-Effective and Highly Scalable
- Compatible with Most Tags
- Mobile Computing Applications (Tablets, Handhelds)
- Fixed OEM Applications
VIDEO: JADAK HS-1RS Secure Access Handheld RFID and Barcode Scanner for Healthcare Demonstration
The latest in the series and the only healthcare-ready handheld scanner on the market today to combine both 1D/2D barcode and high frequency (HF) and low frequency (LF) RFID reading capabilities in a single, ergonomic, compact design.
ARTICLE: ThingMagic Mercury Dynamic Q Values
RFID systems with large tag populations, signal collision is the factor in contributing to the read rate. ThingMagic readers have adapted the dynamic Q algorithm to overcome tag collisions.
ARTICLE: Understanding RAINstream
RAINstream by JADAK is an optional on-reader application that simplifies the integration of RFID data into existing enterprise or other data-driven systems.
ARTICLE: ThingMagic readers support ISO18000-6C standards
UHF modules and finish readers support the ISO18000-6C standard