NEWS – See JADAK’s Clinical Components and Platforms at the 2016 AACC Show in Philadelphia, August 2nd – 4th
Come see our wide-array of technologies designed specifically for clinical and life sciences applications
Clinical Components and Platforms will include:
- Machine Vision Solutions which enable workflows such as Test Tube Height, Liquid Level Detection, Calibration, Test Tube Cap Detection, Anti-Counterfeiting, Color Detection, Alignment, Test Tube Presence, Lateral Flow Analysis, Syringe Plunger Position, Reagent Pack Authentication, Pipette Liquid Level, ELISA Imaging, 1D/2D Bar Code, Color Measurement.
- High-Speed Barcoding products ideal for carousel and manual rack feed applications commonly found in clinical analyzers, life science equipment, robotic systems and kiosks.
- Optical Encoders and Directing Drive Motors by Celera Motion, a JADAK sister company, provide precise position control to the most complex machines and instruments in healthcare, life sciences, metrology, robotics, and numerous other advanced industrial and scientific applications.
- Spectroscopy products and solutions for color calibration and light measurement.
- User Interfaces & Displays: Give your analyzer or system a modern look with off-the shelf display modules from Reach Technology, a new JADAK sister company.
- RFID Solutions for authentication, tracking and verification of consumables, reagents and medical equipment, and anti-counterfeiting measures.
- Chart Recorders and Printers for data recording and hard-copy verification.
To schedule a meeting at the show, please contact Heather Roberts.