NEWS – See JADAK’s Newest Technologies at Medica 2016, in Dusseldorf Germany, November 14-17
October 26, 2016 - Barcode Scanner, Barcode Scanners, Embedded Machine Vision, Fixed Mount Machine Vision, Fixed Mount RFID, Handheld RFID Scanners, Industry News, JADAK News, Machine Vision, Machine Vision, Machine Vision Services, Machine Vision Software, News, OEM Barcode Scanners & Components, Product News, RFID, RFID, RFID Engines, RFID Services, Spectrometers
Come see our wide-array of technologies designed specifically for clinical and life sciences applications
Technology Platforms to be featured this year will include:
- Machine Vision Solutions which enable workflows such as Test Tube Height, Liquid Level Detection, Calibration, Test Tube Cap Detection, Anti-Counterfeiting, Color Detection, Alignment, Test Tube Presence, Lateral Flow Analysis, Syringe Plunger Position, Reagent Pack Authentication, Pipette Liquid Level, ELISA Imaging, 1D/2D Bar Code, Color Measurement.
- High-Speed Barcoding products ideal for carousel and manual rack feed applications commonly found in clinical analyzers, life science equipment, robotic systems and kiosks.
- Optical Encoders and Directing Drive Motors by Celera Motion, a JADAK sister company, provide precise position control to the most complex machines and instruments in healthcare, life sciences, metrology, robotics, and numerous other advanced industrial and scientific applications.
- Spectroscopy products and solutions for color calibration and light measurement.
- User Interfaces & Displays: Give your analyzer or system a modern look with off-the shelf display modules from Reach Technology, a new JADAK sister company.
- RFID Solutions for authentication, tracking and verification of consumables, reagents and medical equipment, and anti-counterfeiting measures.
To schedule a meeting at the show, please contact Erika van der Lelij