WEBINAR – How to use RFID to Improve Patient Safety and Protect Revenue
June 2, 2016 - 1D Handheld Barcode Scanner, 2D Handheld Barcode Scanners, Barcode Scanners, Bluetooth/Wireless Barcode Scanners, Fixed Mount RFID, Handheld Barcode Scanners, Handheld RFID Scanners, Industry News, JADAK News, News, OEM Barcode Scanners & Components, Product News, RFID, RFID, RFID Engines, RFID Services
Learn how leading medical device manufacturers are using RFID to:
- Protect Against use of Competitors’ Low-Cost Consumables
- Streamline Device Configurations
- Track Usage of Reagents
What you’ll learn in this webinar…
- Who in the medical device industry is currently using RFID, and how and why they chose the technology.
- How RFID can protect patients by ensuring consumables are authentic and have not passed their expiration dates.
- Best practices for adding RFID functionality into medical devices and diagnostics equipment such as centrifuges, blood composition analyzers, urine analyzers, and others.
- How embedded RFID can reduce the need for manual entries in laboratory facilities, thereby saving time and increasing accuracy.
About the speaker
Steve Schneiter | RFID Product Manager
Steve Schneiter is the Product Manager for the RFID division of JADAK. He makes it his mission to know the RFID market inside and out, and specifically focuses on the how RFID is currently being used, and how RFID will be used in the future, within medical devices. Before his position with JADAK, Steve worked for 4 years with SkyeTek Inc, a leading RFID module manufacturer. Steve holds a Bachelor of Science in Engineering from and a Master of Science in Engineering and Technology Management, both from the Colorado School of Mines.